- Leandro Barbosa to sign with Suns on 10-day contractPosted 102 days ago
- Ryan Anderson injury: Pelicans forward leaves game on stretcherPosted 104 days ago
- NFL Draft 2014: USC WR Marqise Lee skipping senior seasonPosted 104 days ago
- US Army All-American Bowl to feature 11 announcementsPosted 104 days ago
- Red Sox not interested in Masahiro Tanaka, per reportPosted 104 days ago
- All the latest from the US Army All-American BowlPosted 104 days ago
- Marshon Lattimore to announce at the Army BowlPosted 104 days ago
- Live bowl coverage: Join us here for the Orange and Cotton!Posted 104 days ago
- New Information on NASCAR Modified Tour New Hampshire ShooutoutPosted 104 days ago
- MLB roundup: Yuniesky Betancourt drawing interest from several teamsPosted 104 days ago
Aaron Hernandez: Arrest warrant is out, according to report
- Updated: June 21, 2013
An arrest warrant for Aaron Hernandez has been issued in connection with the death of Odin Lloyd, and the New England Patriots tight end will be charged with obstruction of justice, according to reports from David Myers of ABC News and WBZ NewsRadio 1030. The obstruction of justice charges could lead to additional charges as the investigation continues.
The body of Odin Lloyd was found near Hernandez’s home on Monday, and although Hernandez had initially cooperated with the police investigation of the incident, authorities discovered his home security system has been intentionally destroyed and his cell phone had been smashed. Hernandez was reportedly with the victim on the night the incident occurred, and an SUV used that night by Lloyd had been rented in the name of Hernandez.
It is unclear at this time when and where Hernandez will be arrested on these charges. For the very latest on the situation, be sure to visit SB Nation’s StoryStream.