- Leandro Barbosa to sign with Suns on 10-day contractPosted 104 days ago
- Ryan Anderson injury: Pelicans forward leaves game on stretcherPosted 105 days ago
- NFL Draft 2014: USC WR Marqise Lee skipping senior seasonPosted 105 days ago
- US Army All-American Bowl to feature 11 announcementsPosted 105 days ago
- Red Sox not interested in Masahiro Tanaka, per reportPosted 105 days ago
- All the latest from the US Army All-American BowlPosted 105 days ago
- Marshon Lattimore to announce at the Army BowlPosted 105 days ago
- Live bowl coverage: Join us here for the Orange and Cotton!Posted 105 days ago
- New Information on NASCAR Modified Tour New Hampshire ShooutoutPosted 105 days ago
- MLB roundup: Yuniesky Betancourt drawing interest from several teamsPosted 105 days ago
Alfred Morris injury: Redskins RB expected to return vs. Cowboys
- Updated: September 30, 2013
The Redskins could not have gotten a better week to have a bye, after having crossed the country to take on the Raiders and now, to rest Morris after he banged up his ribs. Morris was having a very solid day before exiting with the injury, rushing for 71 yards on 16 carries in the victory.
Morris has been a huge part of the offense since breaking onto the scene last year as a rookie, breaking the franchise record for single-season rushing yards with 1,613.
After the week off, the Redskins will face the NFC East leaders, the Dallas Cowboys, in a pivotal contest. With Dallas squaring off against the Denver Broncos this upcoming weekend, the Cowboys could very well be in a tough spot when they host Robert Griffin III and co.