- Leandro Barbosa to sign with Suns on 10-day contractPosted 63 days ago
- Ryan Anderson injury: Pelicans forward leaves game on stretcherPosted 65 days ago
- NFL Draft 2014: USC WR Marqise Lee skipping senior seasonPosted 65 days ago
- US Army All-American Bowl to feature 11 announcementsPosted 65 days ago
- Red Sox not interested in Masahiro Tanaka, per reportPosted 65 days ago
- All the latest from the US Army All-American BowlPosted 65 days ago
- Marshon Lattimore to announce at the Army BowlPosted 65 days ago
- Live bowl coverage: Join us here for the Orange and Cotton!Posted 65 days ago
- New Information on NASCAR Modified Tour New Hampshire ShooutoutPosted 65 days ago
- MLB roundup: Yuniesky Betancourt drawing interest from several teamsPosted 65 days ago
New York Jets Flight Connections 07-30-13
- Updated: July 30, 2013
Good morning, Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for this Tuesday…
The Jet Press: Mark Sanchez is playing mad in 2013.
Kimberley A. Martin: Unlike Sanchez, Geno Smith is not throwing picks.
JetNation: How about pro-Jets instead of pro-Geno or pro-Mark?
NYJets.com: The quarterbacks are targeting Jeremy Kerley early and often.
Brian Lewis: Willie Colon hopes to solidify the offensive line.
Mike Vorkunov: Rex Ryan stressed being the best to the defense.
Jeff Capellini: Rex can’t win no matter what he does.
Brian Costello: The Jets won’t compare Dee Milliner to Darrelle Revis.
Jane McManus: Antonio Allen leads the safety competition.
Kristian Dyer: Antwan Barnes is playing for his lost friend Chandler Williams.
Seth Walder: Quinton Coples says that the defensive line’s goal is to be the best in the league.
Randy Lange: Kenrick Ellis is hard at work on his craft.
George Willis: Muhammad Wilkerson is ready to step into a leading role.
The Jets Blog: Sheldon Richardson carries things.
Grantland: The worst contracts in the NFL. The list includes David Harris and Shonn Greene.
Pro Football Focus: The best recent quarterback regular seasons. A former Jet makes the list. Can you guess which one?
USA Today: Bill Parcells‘ coaching tree is as sturdy as they come.
SB Nation: The AFC isflawed at the top.
AP: The Carolina Panthers are doing their best to limit tackling.
AP: The St. Louis Rams running backs won’t let camp competition get personal.
AP: Authorities searched a pond in Aaron Hernandez‘s hometown.
National Football Post: Laurent Robinson will work out for the Miami Dolphins.
USA Today: The five most important useless facts about the Buffalo Bills. Also, they play in Canada.
USA Today: Demaryius Thomas is becoming a juggernaut for the Denver Broncos.
ESPN Cleveland: Joe Thomas pines for a home playoff game.
SI: Jason Garrett is running out of time to get the Dallas Cowboys to the playoffs. Wonder if they’ll promote Bill Callahan to take over.
SI: Rob Ryan‘s New Orleans Saints defense doesn’t have much to do.
SI: Andrew Luck will lead a better Indianapolis Colts team this year.
Daily News: The New York Giants don’t want the New York Jets in the MetLife Stadium Super Bowl.
Just dropping in to see what condition Geno’s condition is in:
And lastly, here are yesterday’s links in case you missed it.