- Leandro Barbosa to sign with Suns on 10-day contractPosted 61 days ago
- Ryan Anderson injury: Pelicans forward leaves game on stretcherPosted 62 days ago
- NFL Draft 2014: USC WR Marqise Lee skipping senior seasonPosted 62 days ago
- US Army All-American Bowl to feature 11 announcementsPosted 62 days ago
- Red Sox not interested in Masahiro Tanaka, per reportPosted 62 days ago
- All the latest from the US Army All-American BowlPosted 62 days ago
- Marshon Lattimore to announce at the Army BowlPosted 62 days ago
- Live bowl coverage: Join us here for the Orange and Cotton!Posted 63 days ago
- New Information on NASCAR Modified Tour New Hampshire ShooutoutPosted 63 days ago
- MLB roundup: Yuniesky Betancourt drawing interest from several teamsPosted 63 days ago
Roundup: Adam Morrison Goes Back to Gonzaga; Waffle House at Turner Field; Hipsters Love Hall & Oates
- Updated: July 26, 2013
Kate Beckinsale, let’s wish her a happy 40th birthday. … Alfonso Soriano to the Yankees is 99 percent done. … The Falcons will make Matt Ryan very rich. … Adam Morrison will be a student-assistant at Gonzaga. … Vandals strike the Lincoln Memorial. … Biogenesis case could go much deeper than baseball, including the NBA, MMA and NCAA. … Georgia lineman Kolton Houston ruled eligible. … Driver in Spain train derailment boasted about speeding on Facebook before crash. … Waffle House opening an outpost at Turner Field. … Your important A.J. Clemente update! … Cowboys Stadium gets a naming rights sponsor. … Lance Berkman might be out for the season. … Florida man arrested after masturbation spree. … Yet another report the 2022 World Cup will be played in the winter. … Coming soon: Chromecast. … Kyrie Irving is on the cover of NBA Live 14. …. … Ervin Santana wants ‘Dodgeball for Pitchers’ at the All-Star Game. … Marlins starter Jacob Turner has a fun nickname. … Some more worship at the alter of Nate Silver. … DC United gets a new stadium, but its not a great deal for the city. … Newspaper headline on the day Cy Young won his 500th game. … Sure you were, pal.Hipsters love Hall and Oates. [HuffPost]Monopoly is NOT getting rid of Jail to make the game faster, after all. [The Atlantic]NCAA president vows ‘fundamental change.’ [IndyStar]Interview with the ‘dashing’ Kliff Kingsbury. [Texas Monthly]Publix is taking aim at Wal-Mart. [Forbes]AAU team wears ‘I am Trayvon’ shirts. [Eye on Basketball]Heroic man saves dying dog. [HyperVocal]The redemption (and re-branding) of Michael Dyer. [Grantland]Shark mating goes wrong at a Kentucky Aquarium. [Smithsonian]Simpsons co-creator Sam Simon is terminally ill and giving away his fortune. [THR]New York City Council gives MSG 10 years before it has to move. [Ball Don't Lie]The talented Jason Fagone writes about a radical new cancer treatment. [Philly Mag]Dutch man is the ‘King of Cannabis.’ [Vice]Profile of Chip Kelly’s ‘Mystery Man.’ [MMQB]The best thing ever written about mini golf. [700 Level]Next time use UPS. [via Slade]The Hood Internet puts their spin on that ‘Blurred Lines’ song all the kids are talking about with a healthy dose of ‘Growing Pains.’MC Hammer was thinking outside the bun before it was cool.
Every movie reference in first five seasons of ‘The Simpsons’ in one supercut.The Orwells.